In honor of the true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration will bring new music, dancing and all sorts of other fun to Magic Kingdom® Park.
2. The new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom will invite you to dance with Mickey, Minnie and their pals in front of Cinderella Castle. Shake it along with live singers belting out new arrangements of classic “Mickey Mouse Club” songs.
3. The Dapper Dans and other entertainers on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom will sing songs in honor of Mickey.
4. Look for special Mickey- and Minnie-themed merchandise and food at Magic Kingdom to make this party complete.
5. And this is a Surprise Celebration, after all, so you can expect more Limited-Time Magic entertainment and other experiences to pop up periodically around Magic Kingdom.
6. The Incredibles are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! Pixar Avenue will transform into a Metroville city block, and Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone are throwing a party to celebrate.
7. Meet the one and only Edna Mode – the greatest super suit designer! She will set up a special location on Pixar Avenue showcasing some of her best creations (no capes!).
8. Show your #IncredibleSide along Pixar Avenue by striking a heroic pose in front of three-dimensional scenes straight out of Pixar Animation Studios’ Incredibles
9. Also on Pixar Avenue, look for clues to the whereabouts of the youngest Incredible, the mischievous and multi-powered Jack-Jack.
M&M MAGICAL ADVENTURES, LLC is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST40714 Independent Agents are complaint with Florida Sellers of Travel, Section 559/926-339